Monday 10 August 2015

Protocol


Every time I'm in a meeting at work I somehow retract back to this way of thinking.

What if none of us ever had to think about this ever again?
What if none of this actually really mattered?
What happens if the people we try to appease with whatever it is we're planning don't really care, or maybe worse than that are laughing at us?

I guess we'll never really know, so trapped by the surroundings of the four walls we paint with photographs of better times, we march onwards into the fog ahead.

It makes me want to make a big speech about how we've barricaded ourselves into a corner but I can't because I'm just like everyone else, despite how revolutionary I feel on the walk to work.

Just rest assured, there'll be no more talk of Mecca in this establishment.

Speak soon
Take care
Ben

No comments: