Friday 27 July 2012

Cage Warriors 48 - Parodius


Holy crap has it been busy this week.

My 9-5 has gone full SS and I'm now forced to railroad these unemployed brigands into a training course that they 1) Don't need 2) Don't want to do and 3) Won't attend.

That's another story for another day though. This week has all been about the countdown to my yearly pilgrimage to Llandudno with my lovely girlfriend. Before I depart though, I thought I'd bullet point you straight in the mouth without so much as a second thought.

  • Driving down a motorway to a soundtrack of Outrun, Super Hang On and Sega Rally is both dangerous and enjoyable. Take care kids.
  • Cage Warriors was, as I've come to expect, amazingly well organised and it was good to see the usual selection of suspects for chit chat and organised violence.
PARODIUS

Did you ever play Parodius?

It's proof, if proof were needed, that the the Japanese video gaming industry falls squarely on both sides of the line between genius and insanity. I can't begin to sum it up so here's a video.


Not got a show for a few weeks now so I'll be away from these fair pages for a while but, if you see me around, then please be sure to say hello. I may not have my now trademarked croquet hoop moustache at the minute due to another facial hair based project but I'm still every bit as approachable.

Take care
Ben


No comments: