Sunday 18 March 2012

CWFN 4 - Tank Command

It's time for yet another show wrap up written from the comfort of my surprisingly comfy floor.

I was picked up early this morning from Manchester Airport by my lovely girlfriend after a through the night flight from Abu Dhabi.

Cage Warriors Fight Night 4 in Dubai was a spectacular event with some truly insane finishes. There was just about everything you could wish for from a live show and chilling by the pool, catching some rays and listening to Copeland before the event was pure serenity.

Amazing opportunity once again and, in true North Star fashion, it's time to relive the highlights via the medium of the bullet point.
  • Judging is amazing because there's nothing else but the fight. In an arena of screaming fans it's incredible how you hear none of them once the fight starts and the mental scoring calculations begin.
  • I knew this show was going to be sick when the hotel porter asked me if Bret Hart was wrestling on the card.
  • It's cheaper in Dubai than you'd think. It was only 80p for a Toblerone and 9 quid for a pair of Randy Savage looking sunglasses.
  • Watching a film about a bacterial disease epidemic on a crowded plane is one of the stupidest things I've done in a while.
  • I played a load of Sunset Riders on my DS emulated to a SNES. Loads harder than I remember.

Speak soon
Ben

No comments: