Sunday 19 February 2012

Splatterhouse - CW45


Another weekend and another great show this time it was down to Kentish Town, London for Cage Warriors 45.

I was judging this one and my good friend David Lethaby was snapping the event for Sherdog so I drove us down, stopping for a Ginsters, and got there nice and early.

It reminds me of the kind of venue I would have seen a niche band at a few years back. There was a real touch of the Coheed and Cambria about the place and, as I got into position to judge, I took in the atmosphere and got ready for the fights.

Fights were very entertaining all in all with a lot of exciting finishes and the whole show was very enjoyable to work at.

The journey home was better than the last time I made my way home from London, although there was a tiny bit of snow as I got home which freaked me out a bit, but I got into bed at around 2am and promptly fell asleep as my head hit the pillow.

All in all another quality evening and this week I'm off to Kiev for Cage Warriors and have FIGHT UK and UCMMA Contenders after that.

Stay tuned, this is going to get busy.
Take Care
Ben

No comments: