Thursday 21 October 2010

Nerves: The Importance of Listening





I 've got a huge weekend and I can't even begin to describe why in some respects. It'll become clear real soon but I think that, when Sunday night comes, I'll have earned a rest. I started this journey so long ago but it's only recently I've been made aware of just how far I've come and how much further there is still to travel.

When I get caught up in things I try and read something by someone who inspires me and then everything makes a bit more sense. If you get the time please watch the videos I've linked, it'll all make more sense afterwards I promise you. I'll be a little less mysterious next week but I only hope that I make you good people proud and repay the time and trust that you've invested in me thus far.

Take Care
Ben

No comments: