Wednesday 21 July 2010

Make promise, keep promise


A truly epic weekend before I recap I've got to say thanks to the following people.

Andy Sledge - Thanks for booking me to judge at Shoot and Sprawl in Northampton, it was an amazing show and I can't ever see me getting an easier judging gig than that. 11 fights, 9 finishes, enough said.

Dean Williamson - I've watched Chuck Liddell fight for longer than I care to remember but it was amazing to get the chance to meet and train with him. Thanks to Dean for the opportunity to train with a legend and to contribute to MMA Digital which I'll give you the details of as soon as I know.

Last weekend summed up why I've known for a long time that I needed to get involved with MMA and as I'm afforded more and more chances to work in this amazing sport I'm continually reminded how lucky I am.

Anyhow, this has all gone far too emotional. To restore the usual manliness quota round here I'm off to fight with a selection of dangerous animals. I will speak to you good people very soon as I've got many more updates to share in the upcoming weeks.

Take Care
Ben

No comments: