Monday 21 June 2010

Cage Control - You can't teach heart

Any time I get to commentate a show I always feel blessed that I've had the chance to be a part of this great sport and this weekend was no different. A big thanks to all of the Cage Control team who put on an amazing debut event with a level of energy and intimacy that I was blown away by.

There'll be a few reviews coming up real soon, when I get the addresses of where they're going to be published I'll be sure to enlighten you good people so you can get involved. I was also given my first shot at live interviewing and I'd like to thank UFC fighters Ross Pointon and Paul Kelly for being easy to interview and giving the crowd what they wanted to hear. The fights were a great mix of technical striking, grappling and one of the most phenomenal displays of heart that I've ever seen. Thanks for all who were a part of it and made the day run so smoothly and keep an eye on here for the links to the write ups.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and take care of yourselves
Ben

No comments: