Monday 14 June 2010

Cold Fury Films and the Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin cataclysm

Good day all,

I've been a huge Mirko fan since as long as I can remember so, as you might imagine, I'm jubilant that he put away his most dangerous UFC foe with a submission of the night winning performance. I'll always be a huge fan and it makes me happy to see him doing well in the UFC at last. I respect the fact he continually steps up and only hope there's a piece of James Toney left after Randy beats him. Cro Cop vs. Toney would be a great contest in my humble opinion.

Cold Fury Films

Time to take this a tad more serious I think. Now I've got some legitimately good video editing software and some time to play with it I'm going to start making way more videos and maybe even try to make a bit of a sideline with it. It's so much fun and more importantly it's another way for me to be involved with this amazing sport. I'll keep the updates coming here so please watch out for them.

Brock Lesnar vs. Shane Carwin

This fight is only a few weeks away and I can't put into words how excited I am by it all. It should be an awesome contest and MMA Hit Pit were good enough to publish my recent article previewing this titanic struggle. If you get chance to read it please let me know what you think as I do honestly think it's a fight that people will be talking about for a long time.

http://www.mmahitpit.com/news/thenextbigthing


That puts the wraps on it all for today, I've got a boat load of stuff to write up which I'll do in the next few days. I've had a few people recently give me some really good feedback about this blog and I can't really put it into words how much that means. I write because I love trying to sum up what I feel when I watch mma. The idea that there are people out there who talk about what I say and take the time to read my opinions and articles is incredible.

Thanks for taking the time once again and I'll speak to you all very soon.
Ben

No comments: