Friday 28 May 2010

I will still train very hard.... and I will still cook!

It's Night of the Gladiators 4 tomorrow and I just wanted to take the time to say get yourself down to the Victoria Hall tomorrow, you won't be disappointed. I've mentioned it before but I'll always appreciate the break that Ross gave me in letting me commentate that show as it got me involved with MMA in a way that I knew I needed to be.

There's still a few tickets left I believe so be sure to get there if you can. The shows have been getting better and better as the months have gone on and the latest installment promises to be the best yet.

http://www.ambassadortickets.com/1705/663/Stoke-On-Trent/Victoria-Hall/Night-of-The-Gladiators-4

It's going to be a crazy few days as I've had some promising leads with more writing and I'll be in Newquay on Monday commentating on XFC 3: Clash of the Titans. I'll keep you good people posted as and when it happens.

http://www.xfcuk.com/index.htm

Thanks very much for all of you people who take the time to read this and please drop me a line on here or on the facebook account if you have any enquiries about commentating, writing or anything that you might need help with.

Also if anyone can tell me where the quote comes from I'll be impressed, without Googling it.

No comments: